FXStreet — After the day-to-day deep with the Asian trade at 112,40 was formed, could the USD/JPY with the improving mood of the 113. Currently, the trade with 0.23% held one-day gain in 112,97.
Although the markets after Emmanuel Macron victory in the French presidential election with started properly appetite for risk in the new week, lost a good mood quickly, because the election result was not a big Surprise, and this possibility has already been priced in over the last two weeks. The European stocks fell, with profit-taking and the American share indexes have started to grow through. The Dow Jones Industrial Average registered a slight gain and the S&P 500 loses -0,15%.
• USD/JPY is likely to trade sideways between 111,80 and 113,50 record
About 113,00/05 (psych. Level / High-4. May) are the next Resistances at 113,50 (High-17. March) and 114,00 (psych. Level). Supports can be found at 112,40 (100-day MA), 111,05 (Deep-3. May) and 111,20 (50-day MA).
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial