FXStreet — The USD/CHF fell to a day low of 0,0930, but he could not expand, since the Greenback against its major rivals resilient. Currently, the trade with EUR -0.18% held one-day gain in 0,9945.
Despite the recent volatility the Pair is moving since the beginning of the week in a 40 Pips Range and it struggles for a direction, while there is a lack of fundamental catalysts. The US Dollar Index, which represents the strength of the USD vs. its 6 most important rivals, is in a narrow Range between 98,80 and 99, what the indecision, the US Dollar traded investments speaks Currently the DXY daily loss is -0.04% in 98,95.
The economic calendar has in front of the Fed’s interest rate decision on Wednesday nothing to offer, so that the movements are predominantly of a technical nature.
Resistors day MA), 1.0000 is at 0,9987 (200-(psych. Level) and 1,0020 (100-day MA). On the other hand, supports are located at the 0,9890 (Deep 28. April), 0,9810 (Deep 27. March) and 0,9735 (Deep-8. November).
• USD/CHF: end of the downward correction in the vicinity of the targets 0.9850?
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial