FXStreet — The USD/CHF fell to the lowest level since the US election on 0,9654, after the US NFP disappointed. Currently, the trading -0,45% daily loss at 0,9670.
The Couple lost within minutes more than 50 Pips. The US NFP are in may at 138K, while with 185K was expected. The April result was revised from 211K to 174K down. The US Dollar Index, which represents the strength of the USD against 6 major rivals, fell to 96,66, the lowest level since the 9. November. Currently, the daily loss amounts to EUR -0.36% 96,80.
• U.S. Dollar falls after NFP on new 2017 Deep
In spite of the NFP weakness, the unemployment rate fell in may from 4.4% to 4.3% and average hourly earnings rose as expected 0.2%.
• USD/CHF has the 0,9725/75 resistance in its sights – Commerzbank
Supports lie at 0,9640 (29. Sept. 2016 Deep), 0,9550 (Deep-9. Nov.) and 0.9500 for (psych. Level). On the other hand, Resistances are located at 0.9715 (daily high), 0,9740 (High 30. May) and 0,9800 (psych. Level / 23.6% Fibo of the decline from the 11.-22. May).
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial