FXStreet — The USD/CHF extended its reversal from a 1.5-week high of just over 0,9800 and the offers of stay for the second session in a row.
The sales against the Greenback the US Dollar Index to 97,00 fall, what is the most important factor for the price decline.
In the meantime, the good mood on the stock market could not support the safe haven of the Swiss franc and the 0,9700 is successfully defended. The Pair is showing a correction from the daily low, and trade is currently taking place to 0,9715.
The bears have taken control of the situation, while the dealer on the pending property sales and the Chicago PMI to wait.
• USD/CHF upside correction could be in the vicinity of the 0,9845 failure — Commerzbank
Supports lie at the multi-month low in the vicinity of the 0,9700-0,9690, 0,9650 and 0,9630-25. Resistances can be found at 0,9730-35, 0,9770 and 0,9855-60.
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial