FXStreet — After the new high for the year on Tuesday at the 1,3760 was formed, withdrew the USD/CAD a little to 1,3730/20.
USD/CAD respects on Oil and data
The CAD came under additional selling pressure as Oil prices fell on Tuesday. The Barrel of WTI reached its Low at 49,30, while the API US crude oil inventories last week, with 4.2 million barrels, more than expected gains.
To expect us today, the US ADP labour market report (180K expected), ISM non-manufacturing (EUR 55.8 K expected) and the all-important monetary policy decision of the FOMC.
• FOMC forecast: The game is for the USD does not change
USD/CAD technical levels
Currently, the daily profit is 0.06 % in the case of 1,3721 and the next Resistances lie at 1,3759 (2017 High 2. May), 1,3861 (High 14. February 2016) and 1,4017 (High 11. February 2016). On the other hand, supports are located at 1,3647 (Deep-2. May), 1,3632 (Fibo 23.6% on the April-to-may rally) and 1,3554 (38,2 % Fibo of the April to may rally).
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial