FXStreet — The GBP/USD experienced a good recovery and was able to a part of the sharp losses from Friday will be degraded, which of the Pair to the 1-Monasttief below 1,2800 fall.
Currently, the trade takes place at 1,2845. The Pair was able to rise, although the polls at the weekend showed that the projection of the conservative party of PM May be lower. The General elections in the UK in less than 2 weeks and associated fears of a hard Brexit scenario.
• GBP/USD could be a small recovery experience — Commerzbank
On 1,2850, the next Resistances lie at 1,2880 and 1,2900-1,2910. On the other hand, supports are located at 1,2820, 1,2800, 1,2775-70 and 1.2700 levels.
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial