FXStreet The EUR/USD could from the 1,0875 Deep strong recover and so will the profits on the 1,09 expanded, while the US Dollar against its main competitors, a correction is lying down. The US Dollar Index, which represents the strength of the USD vs. its 6 most important rivals, is testing the 99,00, where the daily loss is -0,21 %, after it yesterday with the Fed a solid recovery.
The Couple was able to overcome the 1,0900, although European stocks are also in profit. The final PMI readings for Germany and the Eurozone were better than expected. The common currency is also benefiting from better-than-expected Euro zone retail sales and now the focus is on the US economic data and ECB Draghi’s speech.
EUR/USD technical levels
Resistances lie at 1,0949/51 (High-28./24. April), 1,0981 (classic R3) and 1.1000 (psychological level). On the other hand, supports are located at 1,0880 (Deep-3. May), 1,0855/50 (28./27. April) and 1,0819 (Deep 24. April).
• EUR/USD remains to 1,0936/65 limited
• EUR/USD analysis: the market ignored the Fed, France is now in focus
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial