FXStreet The EUR/USD builds a part of its gains from the previous session and so it coincides with the early European trading in the vicinity of the 1,0900.
For the moderate recovery of the Greenback, there is no fundamental reason, and it seems to be a purely technical Pullback from the 1,0950.
The investors avoid new bids prior to the preliminary Euro-zone GDP, which is expected to rise quarter-on-quarter basis by 0.5% and the long-awaited monetary policy decision from the Fed.
• FOMC forecast: The game is for the USD does not change
In the afternoon there are from the US the ADP report and the ISM non-Production, but probably in the shadow of the FOMC.
Supports lie at 1,0900, 1,0885/80, the 200-day SMA of 1,0850/40 and 1,0820. Resistances lie at 1,0950, 1,10 (psychological level) and 1,1025/30.
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial