FXStreet The EUR/USD is making a recovery attempt, after which the soil at 1,1170 was formed, and currently the trade in profit.
EUR/USD bids with ECB headlines
The Pair seems to react positively to the ECB’s financial stability report. The Central Bank said that Brexit is the main problem for the EU financial stability. The risk to the sustainability of the state’s bond debt has increased in the past few months.
After yesterday’s Pullback from the new 1,1270 6-month high, the trade is now in profit instead of before the FOMC meeting minutes will be released.
ECB President Mario Draghi will also hold a speech on financial stability in Madrid and the ECB Peter Praet speech in Sofia.
• The EUR/USD short-term upside corrective — Commerzbank
• ECB Talk in focus — Danske Bank
• Expiring FX options of today’s NY trading
EUR/USD significant levels
Currently, the days income is 0.05 % in the case of 1,1189 and the next Resistances lie at 1,1267 (2017 High 23. May), 1,1300 (High-9. November 2016) and 1,1367 (High 18. August 2016). On the other hand, supports are located at 1,1160 (Deep 22. May), 1,1073 (76,4 % Fibo of 1,1300-1,0339) and 1,1003 (20-day SMA).
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial