FXStreet The EUR/GBP is building its Failure to 0,85 from Friday, and so he falls now to the 4-days deep under the middle of the 0,8400.
The Pro-EU candidate, Emmanuel Macron was the 2. Round of the French presidential election to decide what was already priced in completely, and so profit-taking is now being followed in respect of the community currency, what is the most important factor for the downward movement.
• EUR/USD profit-taking from the year high, according to the Macron victory expanded
The Couple has been reduced to 50% of the recovery gains from last week, and it fell below the 200-SMA (1-hour chart) of 0,8460/55. A decline in the 0,8400 remains in front of the BoE, Super Thursday is a realistic possibility.
The better-than-expected factory orders in Germany and the slightly disappointing UK Halifax housing price index were, however, ignored most of the time.
Supports can be found in the vicinity of the 0,8425, at 0.8400 and 0,8375. On the other hand, Resistances can be found at 0,8460, 0,8500 and 0,8525/30.
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**
Forex and Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin news all — All news about bitcoin in one site
- Expert forex trading – Metatrader expert advisors tutorial
- Forex factory news
- Forex online broker
- Trade currency – Trading Opportunities and Financial Tips
- Trading options
- Trading stocks economic, financial