FXStreet — The ECB’s President, Mario Draghi, held in The Hague in a speech:
• The ECB has contributed within its mandate of monetary policy to price stability in the Euro-zone
• The ECB used to affect a range of non-Standard measures of Inflation
• Our measures were very effective: they have led to favorable financing conditions
• Our monetary policy has stabilized inflation expectations successfully. The ECB has increased in the March projections for HICP Inflation for 2017, significantly for 2018, while it remained for 2019 is unchanged
• To be able to the benefits of monetary policy to fully develop, need to contribute to all areas of policy to strengthen economic growth.
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**